- Please note the following if you wish to rent out your apartment with Hay4you:
- Make sure the housing administration permits the leasing.
- Welcome your guests with a letter introducing the apartment.
- Leave the apartment thoroughly cleaned and tidy.
- Precious items, including computers and clothing, should be stored away in the attic or basement.
- Hay4you will provide linen, dishcloths and towels for the guests.
- Many guests prefer to cook at home. Please leave the kitchen equipped with pots, pans, plates, cutlery, glasses, etc. The fridge and freezer must be clean and empty.
- We advise you to redirect your post whilst the guests are in the apartment.
- Please provide us with a local contact person, to handle situations that are beyond Hay4you's capacity. This can be a neighbour, friend or member of the family.
Please refer to the Danish Tax Authorities rules for renting on SKAT.dk